I have been educated in Fashion designing from India’s Premier Fashion institute “National Institute of Fashion Technology” . I have always been inclined towards art and designing since childhood and self-taught to be an artist. I started painting in early 2000 and since then I have always looked back to keep going.
My first painting -”Yellow flowers” on a wooden scrap block. I did not like it much. However, at this moment when I sit back, I realize that if I would not have painted it then, I would not be writing about myself now .It was my inspiration……So, discover yourself every time when life gives you an opportunity.
I wish to live with this passion and keep on making mistakes with every painting I create so that there always remains” A Change “.
View my portfolio at www.chitrra.com
What you may expect….
- I will focus on giving the best attention to the children to help them explore, grow independently and build their creative power.
- The classes will be a mixture of fun, exploration and enjoyment of the media plus guidance and tuition in building their skills in using art materials and equipment in a variety of ways.
- How to use; line, tone, color, shape, texture etc.Knowledge and demonstrated use of color mixing, paint application techniques, perspective and rest at best of my art knowledge.
- Aim at building and developing the confidence of kids by various activities involving art pieces made by them.
- My classes would make ART as a base to groom and take up challenges.
- It will act as a lesson to make them understand that if there is a room for mistake then there is definitely a chance to make it right.